QIWI Wallet Frequently Asked Questions
- What is QIWI Wallet?
- Do I need an account with QIWI Wallet to deposit?
- How do I fund my QIWI Wallet account?
- How do I fund my account using QIWI Wallet?
- Are there any fees associated with QIWI Wallet?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to my QIWI Wallet account?
- Is there a reason why I can’t deposit with QIWI Wallet in my account currency?
- Is there a reason why I can’t withdraw back to my QIWI Wallet?
- What currencies are available for QIWI Wallet?
- What is the maximum amount I can deposit or withdraw via QIWI Wallet?
1. What is QIWI Wallet?
QIWI Wallet is an e-wallet payment method that enables customers to make secure payments online.Once a payment is initiated, an invoice will be created in your QIWI Wallet account.You can then choose to pay the invoice 'now', using your existing QIWI Wallet balance or the card you registered to your QIWI Wallet account, or 'later' in cash at any payment interface supported by QIWI Wallet.
2. Do I need an account with QIWI Wallet to deposit?
Yes. You will need an active account with QIWI Wallet before you can use this deposit option. Click here to create an account now.
3. How do I fund my QIWI Wallet account?
QIWI Wallet offers multiple funding methods to fund your wallet - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfers, QIWI Wallet payment terminals and many more. Please click here to view all available funding methods and any applicable fees.
4. How do I fund my account using QIWI Wallet?
Please follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the QIWI Wallet logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then you must make sure to add your QIWI Mobile Number and click on 'Deposit'.
- If this is your first attempt with QIWI we will pre-fill the QIWI Phone Number field with the Mobile Number you registered your account with. (This is editable until you make a successful deposit).
- You will now be redirected to QIWI Wallet. You will be required to log in to your QIWI Wallet account.
- An invoice will have been created in your QIWI Wallet account for the deposit amount entered, choose which option you would like to use to pay the invoice - QIWI Wallet balance, the card you registered to your QIWI Wallet account or in cash at a QIWI Wallet terminal.
- Please follow the on-screen instructions to complete your deposit.
- If you chose to pay using your existing QIWI Wallet balance or the card registered to your QIWI Wallet account and the payment was successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation e-mail confirming the transaction details and the funds will be credited to your account.
- If you chose to pay at a QIWI Wallet terminal, funds will be credited to your account once you have completed your payment and you will also receive a confirmation email confirming the transaction details.
5. Are there any fees associated with QIWI Wallet?
We do not charge a fee for QIWI Wallet deposits. QIWI Wallet may charge you a fee based on their fee structure. Please refer to https://w.qiwi.ru/fill.action for more details.
6. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
7. Can I withdraw to my QIWI Wallet account?
Yes, QIWI Wallet withdrawals are currently available but only for users based in Russia, Kazakhstan & Ukraine.
8. Is there a reason why I can’t deposit with QIWI Wallet in my account currency?
Please ensure that the QIWI Phone Number entered on our Cashier Deposit page matches up exactly to the Mobile Number that is linked to your QIWI wallet account.
9. Is there a reason why I can’t withdraw back to my QIWI Wallet?
Please ensure you have made a successful deposit and your QIWI mobile number is stored on our input page. Only once this is done will you be able to make a successful withdrawal attempt.
10. What currencies are available for QIWI Wallet?
QIWI Wallet transacts in RUB. EUR and USD only.
11. What is the maximum amount I can deposit or withdraw via QIWI Wallet?
EUR: Min 10 – Max 1500
USD: Min 10 – Max 2000
RUB Min 500 – Max 150,000